Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring is Cancelled?

Well, I had hoped I would have started the Vienna chronicles by now. But we seem to be in the 11th inning of winter. I wish I was kidding. The game goes on. Spring gets a hit and ends up with runners in scoring position, then Winter throws a wicked curve and strands the runners.

We had a snowstorm last week. Yesterday and today it's been gloriously melty. Our forecast this weekend?

 I wish I was kidding...

It SHOULD look like this
*wistful sigh*

Instead, we start the thaw/mud season. And then Winter takes us back into custody. Rinse, lather repeat. I'm sick of it. This little miss is too, she just wants to work. Instead, the arena is covered in that white stuff, ice and mud and has not even begun to dry out. 

Mad (Chestnut) Mare Face

We call bullshit.

Spring, if you're there... send us a sign. You can do this! Knock it out of the park and GET HERE ALREADY!








4 comments:

  1. We're getting teased with spring too... It's going to be 80 today, and then they're calling for snow Sunday 😭 #takeyourmedsmothernature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wish the weather would make its mind up already! I can't complain too much, at lease NC isn't getting hit my snow but my family in NJ is going through the same thing. Sending you melty thoughts and doing "warm weather" dances!

    ReplyDelete

A New Feeling

My heart is so full. ❤️ The trip to Syracuse went better than I ever imagined. When my plane landed, I was exhausted. My journey was sup...